73. (1) With the and you can adopting the beginning of this Work, no company should invite, accept otherwise replenish places under it Work regarding the personal except in a way offered under that it Chapter:
Provided that absolutely nothing inside sub-part will connect with a financial organization and non-banking monetary organization once the laid out on Put aside Lender of Asia Work, 1934 (2 from 1934) and to instance most other business due to the fact Central Bodies will get, after consultation into the Reserve Financial away from Asia, identify in this account.
(2) A family may, subject to the passing of a resolution typically conference and you will susceptible to such as for instance rules because is prescribed during the consultation that have the newest Set aside Financial out of India, accept dumps from its players to your for example fine print, like the supply of defense, or no, and for the cost of these dumps which have desire, once the may be arranged between your business and its participants, subject to the fulfillment of the adopting the requirements, namely:-
(a) issuance of a rounded in order to their participants as well as therein a statement proving the brand new financial position of business, the credit get gotten, the complete level of depositors and also the count due with the dumps according of any earlier in the day deposits recognized by company and you will particularly other details this kind of function plus in for example trend since the can be given;
(b) submitting a copy of the rounded together with particularly report which have the Registrar contained in this 30 days before date out-of issue of new game;
(c) transferring, into the or through to the thirtieth day of April from year to year, like sum and that shall not lower than twenty per cent. of level of their places Mississippi pay day loans maturing in the adopting the financial seasons and you will stored in a scheduled lender from inside the a different sort of bank membership to-be entitled put fees set-aside membership;]
(e) certifying that organization has not enough time one standard from the cost from dumps recognized either prior to otherwise following the beginning out-of which Operate otherwise commission of interest on the [instance dumps and you will where a default had took place, the organization produced a beneficial the latest standard and a period of four ages had lapsed as big date of fabricating a beneficial the newest standard] and you will
(f) getting protection, if any into owed repayment of amount of deposit or even the focus on that for instance the creation of eg fees with the the house otherwise assets of the business:
With respect to the terms from sec – 186(3) of Enterprises Act 2013, a buddies gives mortgage, make certain or promote one security otherwise make investment not in the restrictions specified u/s 186(2), susceptible to early in the day recognition out-of people by a separate resolution enacted from the a broad fulfilling
(3) All the put accepted from the a buddies lower than sub-point (2) would be paid down that have interest in conformity with the terminology and you will standards of one’s agreement referred to in that sub-part.
(4) Where a pals fails to pay the fresh new deposit or region thereof or people notice on that under sub-area (3), the new depositor worried will get connect with the fresh new Tribunal having your order directing the company to expend the sum of owed and one losses otherwise wreck incurred because of the your down to for example non-payment as well as for like almost every other commands once the Tribunal get consider fit.
(5) The fresh put payment set aside account regarded for the term (c) out-of sub-area (2) shall not utilized by the firm for all the purpose almost every other than simply payment regarding dumps.